Equipment Maintenance, Service & Parts
Wheeler Recycling Technologies provides expert preventative and emergency service, as well as spare and replacement parts for all equipment related to the converting, recycling and scrap-processing industries. Our goal is to maintain an ongoing relationship with your company to allow the equipment installed within your plant to operate at the highest performance standards.
As your equipment is being used, parts begin to wear over time. As wear occurs, your equipment assets are wearing out and, in time, will need to be repaired or replaced. If you keep up with required routine maintenance of your equipment — as outlined in your manual and recommended by the manufacturer — most excessive and unnecessarily high costs can be prevented. Customers on our regularly-scheduled preventative maintenance programs recognize their value every day by seeing a reduction in high-cost repairs and breakdowns. Preventative maintenance programs are available monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually.
What are the advantages of preventative maintenance services?
- Keeping up with required machine maintenance provides reliable machine use to keep your operations optimized and uninterrupted.
- Checking of your machine by an independent factory professional insures that it operates safely according to OSHA standards.
- Checking machine calibration insures that your machine bales at the proper pressure so you get maximum container loads and/or bale sizes.
- Keeping up on standard and customary maintenance and repairs prevents the inevitable, unnecessary and more costly repairs.
- Having regular independent inspections of the equipment will fulfill any manufacturer requirements that the equipment be properly serviced, maintained, and safety checked by a Certified Technician.
Service & Repair
Wheeler Recycling Technologies, Inc. values its customers. We recognize that unexpected downtime means loss of valuable operations time and money. We offer top-notch equipment service, taking pride in providing you with the quickest response times possible. We offer highly-qualified, experienced service technicians, who are capable of handling all of your recycling equipment service needs. We also provide the following services:
- Equipment maintenance training
- Operator training
- System evaluation
- System installation, relocation and demolition
Replacement & Spare Parts
- Our qualified staff will determine which parts are required and arrange for their expedited delivery.
- Replacement parts as well as spare parts and most after market needs are available by emergency or normal delivery.
- Spare parts inventory is highly recommended for all equipment in any plant. We will help you determine which parts should be kept at your facility to minimize downtime and to reduce spare parts inventory.
For more details or to arrange for Service or Parts, call 800-860-6011, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online Request Service Form.
Submit your service request, parts request or baling wire order online:
“We offer expert preventative and emergency service, as well as spare and replacement parts, for all equipment related to the converting, recycling and scrap-processing industries.”